- Due Diligence Investigations
- Site Remediation Budgeting and Management
- UST Evaluation and Closure
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- Permitting and Compliance Management
- ACM, LBP, IAQ, Mold and Wetlands Evaluations
- Expert Witness, Reporting and Testimony Services
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Construction Phase Testing & Inspection (CPT & I) Services
- Stormwater Management Investigation & Permeability Testing
- Pavement Evaluation/Rehab
- Foundation Design
- Retaining Walls
- Wastewater Treatment System Evaluation, Design and Permitting
- Forensic Evaluation
- Expert Witness, Reporting & Testimony Services
Whitestone Associates, Inc. provides complete, integrated environmental and geotechnical engineering and consulting services to its client base of international and national corporations, law firms, real estate developers and agents, lending institutions, insurance underwriters, government and municipal agencies, and private sector clients.
Whitestone was founded in 1994 to provide specialized environmental compliance and consulting services. Geotechnical engineering capabilities were added in 1995. Today, Whitestone provides a full-range of integrated environmental and geotechnical engineering and consulting services.
Our multi-disciplined staff includes Professional Engineers licensed in 11 states and the District of Columbia, Licensed Site Remediation Professionals, Certified Professional Geologists, environmental auditors, licensed asbestos and lead inspectors, certified hazardous waste supervisors, and certified and licensed construction inspectors.
Headquartered in New Jersey, Whitestone has a branch office in Pennsylvania, and maintains satellite operations in Virginia and Colorado. Whitestone's geographical scope ranges from New England through the Mid-Atlantic states.
Whitestone Associates, Inc.
Our staff and managers specialize in delivering comprehensive and innovative solutions to your environmental and geotechnical concerns. We are your environmental and geotechnical evaluation, remediation, and development partner from initial due diligence through construction and remediation. Quality, customer service, and integrity define our professionals, exemplify our work product, and ensure the success of your project.